Sunday, May 31, 2015

Back Again to Say "Arrividerci America!"

Well I can't believe I'm firing this up again but my bags are packed yet again for a trip to Europe and my journey of plane rides and layovers all across the United States begins tomorrow at 4:00am with a final destination of Milan, Italy. Hard to believe, but I'll be spending this summer across the Atlantic again working instead of studying. I received the Morelle Legg International Internship which grants me $10,000 to work abroad in a city of my choosing. I was blown away in November when I won the award and I'm still pretty shocked when I truly think about what a crazy opportunity this is. And really. Crazy. I could go on for a while about the "craziness" of this trip but at the same time it is exciting, unbelievable, daunting and other words that cannot fully begin to describe it. However, at this point one thing that is finite and that is my 3:45 wake up call tomorrow morning.

So to get to the point of this opening post: I will keep this blog updated again with photos and stories about my experiences; however, they will be a little more sporadic than last year's consistent posting. If you just can't get enough of my super cool posts, you can head over to the Rhodes Abroad blog {Whoo! Link here!} where I'll be posting for Rhodes this summer. (I'll make sure to put a link in the sidebar for easy access because I know you'll be dying to read more.)

See ya on the flip side!
Emily


No comments:

Post a Comment